Pleasant and comfortable hotel rooms in the Mindelsee Country Inn on Lake Constance
Price overview hotel rooms
- Single room/shower – starting from 100,00 €
- Double room (2 persons)/shower – starting from 130,00 €
- Double room (2 persons)/ bathtub – starting from 130,00 €
- Three-bed room (3 persons) – starting from 180,00 €
- Four-bed room (4 persons) – starting from 220,00 €
- Crib – 12,00 €
- Pet – 15 €
- We only accept EC cards. Credit card payments are not possible.
- Depending on availability, we reserve the right to impose a surcharge for one-night stays.
- All prices are per night and room, not per person - incl. breakfast buffet and daily free admission to the wildlife park.
- Closed Tuesdays.
- Our hotel is closed from November to mid-March.
- Our GTC as a PDF
How to get to us
From Konstanz or Singen:
Via the B33 Konstanz – Singen, exit Allensbach-Mite (second exit Allensbach), turn left via Kilburn
B34 Radolfzell – Ludwigshafen, via Güttingen-Liggeringen, junction Langenrain
Approach for buses only via B33 exit Markelfingen, to the Wildlife and Leisure Park.
Express trains run from all directions via Singen to Radolfzell. From Radolfzell take bus 8 directly to the wildlife park. Or with the Seehaas to Radolfzell or Markelfingen and then continue with bus 8.
From May to mid-September (end of school holidays in Baden-Württemberg) by bus from Radolfzell station via Markelfingen to the wildlife and leisure park.
Seat bookings in the bus for groups: Telephone +49 (0) 7732 -800870
On foot to the wildlife park
A beautiful hiking trail leads from Markelfingen along the preserved Mindelsee Lake to the wildlife and leisure park – a great hike (about 1 hour) that is well worth it.